It is always nice to brood, or sometimes even dream one day you will have a completed and updated kitchen. My kitchen is still dated from the 1960’s if not before that.The galley kitchen which is so small if you have family you are constantly bumping into each other. One meal causes a catasphreophe of plethura piles of pot and pans. Since I jam and can, a new refrigerator, or a cookstove would be a wonderful addition to my kitchen. If it makes the rest of the kitchen look shabby, maybe in the process I can get a revamped kitchen in the process. But seriously, I would love everyone to be able to have an opportunity to have a chance at new appliances. So here is the information to provide so you can have an opportunity. Good luck!
Whirlpool is unveiling four new products at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas January 7-10. They design products that fit seamlessly into life and focus three pillars: Connection, Expression, and Innovation.
THE FOUR NEW PRODUCTS
1. Interactive Cooktop – When your cooktop can browse the internet and connect with your social network, the kitchen becomes a hub of communication and exploration within the home and beyond. Entertaining is revolutionized when you can plan your dinner party on the same device that cooks the meal. Invite and monitor your guest list, search for recipes, and make phone calls without leaving your kitchen island or using multiple devices. For now, this is a concept-only product.
2. Designer Duets – Bye, bye boring laundry room. The new Duet® Designer Series from Whirlpool®let’s your personal style shine with a collection of bold and beautiful designs to complement every look. Up your design aesthetic with a laundry pair that’s as fashionable as you with frontloading washers and dryers come in a variety of colors. Nobody helps you get laundry done faster than Whirlpool so you can focus on the things that matter.
Throughout the week of CES, consumers will have the chance to win a custom laundry pair of their own with the You Be The Designer Sweepstakes!
Create your perfect Duet® Design and enter for a chance to win a new Duet® Washer and Dryer
3. CoolVox Refrigerator – With the new CoolVox™ sound system refrigerator concept, enabled by Bluetooth® wireless technology and the impeccable sound of Harman Kardon Speakers, you can play music and podcasts through the refrigerator directly from streaming through Bluetooth®-enabled devices, such as your mp3 player, tablet, or computer. There’s no need for extra wires, cords or speakers because this is all housed within the refrigerator.
4. MaxArt Microwave – In a unique showing of how design, art, and appliances can come together to create a functional piece of work representative of culture, Whirlpool® collaborated with two artists in Mexico to turn a daily-used appliance into an object of desire. Local art collective Los Contratistas turned a set of 50 Whirlpool microwaves into a colorful, modular installation representative of Mexican culture using graffiti techniques. The final pieces work together to create a unique take on the modern day appliance, enriched by culture, design and the arts. For now, this is a concept-only product. Whirlpool® 20/20 also brings its future-focused inspiration to consumers not attending the show with ongoing updates from the show floor at their digital hub http://ces.whirlpool.com
Follow the new products on Twitter @intlCES using the #Whirlpool2020 #WhirlpoolCES #CES2014 hashtags.
- Since Whirlpool 20/20 is all about a future focused on you, we, want to hear yourideas for it. Tell us your idea for the future for your home and be entered to win a $1,000 grand prize.
No duplicate comments.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
BlogHer will pool entries from participating blogs and select a sweepstakes winner at random and will contact the winner with details about fulfilling the prize.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/2/14 – 1/18/14.